- Payment integration & queuing to handle bursts of 50-90K online payments in a short period of time
- Management of abandoned applications - maintaining the user data beyond the cart.
- Internal API development for new payment context
- Streamlined user experience with a more integrated and branded user interface - KISS principles applied to everyday UI.
- A complex custom system for executing user Background checks based on properties’ unique business rules
ACC needed to adapt this model to improve the overall UI/UX, user experience, and integrate its system with more 3rd parties. This included their other online systems too. The project with CURTIS Digital started with requirements gathering and reverse engineering the existing enterprise system. CURTIS Digital closely worked with the new 3rd party background API company to work out the details of data exchange. One of the goals was to create a compelling user experience (UX) that would help increase funnel conversions for the organization. To put it lightly end-user web conversions from site visits to property applications are of big importance.
An aspect of the architecture that makes this a unique system is that it’s technically a 3rd party system. Yet, due to the tight use of integrated services, it features the same look and feel of the property site theme/template without compromising the security and comfort of a single system.Developing the systems at ACC in an API driven way would allow the systems we developed to scale without constantly increasing the size and complexity of individual subsystems.
Sure, applying for things online is probably never going to be a student’s idea of fun, but it can be less boring and more streamlined for everyone. Four days post launch, the system processed its first 1000 online applications.
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Responsive design
- AWS - Amazon Web Services
- EC2, EBS, s3, Cloudfront
Ready to Collaborate?
Meet a strong agile technology team with tons of experience who can build just about anything!